BEYSAD Supports HEFI 2018
Stating that in accordance with their vision “Turkey to become the leader country in the sector”, as the management board, they have decided supporting HEFI 2018 with the thought that the exhibition will be important and beneficial; BESYAD- White Goods Suppliers Association Board Chairman Burak Özaydemir has evaluated the importance of the exhibition for the sector.
BEYSAD supports HEFI 2018. Could you share your expectations from the exhibition?
- In accordance with their vision “Turkey to become the leader country in the sector”, the management board has decided supporting HEFI 2018 with the thought that the exhibition will be important and beneficial.
- Because we take place in the sector as a significant shareholder, we attach importance to actively participating in a sector exhibition held in our country.
- We wish the exhibition to reach a more successful level gradually in years.
- We think all of these affairs will make positive contributions to the recognition of Turkey, which came up during the Search Conference held in December.
- It will be beneficial for our members regarding investing in the future, meeting new companies and gathering with the current customers and shareholders.
- As BEYSAD, we would like to turn our each affair into a sector meeting where all shareholders are together. In this context, we would like to conduct various activities; thus, create more participation support for the exhibition and that our customers and shareholders will be able to follow the affair besides the exhibition without time limitations.
Could you evaluate the current and future contributions of HEFI 2018 to Turkey and the sector, and the importance of the exhibition for the sector?
Burak Özaydemir: We believe the sector will show its power and solidarity both nationally and internationally with the key industry and subsidiary industry.
There will be an intense visit by the close regional purchasers, and working together for increasing the visits of the global companies will raise the success.
Would you like to add more about the exhibition?
Burak Özaydemir: With the exhibition,
- Firstly, we would like to support our participant members.
- We have held trips to many places recently. We would like to invite our shareholders in these places to our country; thus ensure the opportunity for the procurement committees and foreign guests to see the sector in a broader perspective.
- We would like to demonstrate the recognition of our country and the power of the sector in the right place.